9.00- Let's start the day with a workout
Have a go at this high energy workout! It is only 5 minutes long so give it your best effort and see how much more awake you feel after completing it.
9:30 Spelling Punctuation and Grammar
Can you spot the following spelling mistakes :
1. The three little pigs began to bild their houses.
2. I can’t disside whether to have the pepperoni or ham pizza.
3. My brother thought it was too earlie to get up for school.
4. “Get into a groop of four,” said my teacher.
5. The letter did not have the right adress on it.
6. Jane lives in the house oposite Harry.
10.00- English & Maths
Lets get started with a times table song! Pick one of these Supermovers songs to practice at home.
Can you solve these multiplication problems using the column method?
Re-write the sentences below filling in the blank with the correct present perfect verb (has/have) the first one has been done for you.
1. My friends and I have made a den in the garden.
2. The film ______ begun so come and sit down.
3. He ______ lived there all his life.
4. ______ you ever been to France?
5. Mum and Dad ______ gone to the cinema tonight.
6. The fox ______ eaten everything out of the bin.
7. We ______ been to New York.
8. We ______ finished our project yet.
9. My little sister ______ started school because she’s only three.
Today we would like you to listen to an extract from the book Agents of the Wild: Operation Honeyhunt you will then learn how to interpret information and carry out your own research. Watch the 2 videos then you can choose 1 of 3 activity's to complete.
1:30pm Wider Curriculum
Science - Sticky Learning - Have a go at this Rocks, Soil and Fossils lesson. This is a topic you covered in Year 3. How much do you remember? It's always important that we revisit these lessons to make sure we don't forget what we have learnt!
Keep in touch!
You can send your work to Miss Bell or Miss Lashmar or ask any questions you may have.
Miss Bell: email@example.com
Miss Lashmar: firstname.lastname@example.org