Thursday 2nd April 2020
9.00am- PE- It's that time again!
Get active with The Body Coach- Joe Wicks.
Spend 20 minutes mastering this dance.
Prefixes dis- and in-
Today we're doing choose the right word. Write out or read out these sentences with the correct word in the space.
10.00am- Dr Chip's Daily Dose
Join Dr Chip for your daily dose of Computing,
Science and Engineering!
10.45am - English and Maths
Create a front cover for the chapter you wrote yesterday. Can you name the chapter as well?
Here are some front cover examples:
Today Year 3 will be continuing with learning about fractions of a set of objects.
Head over to the White Rose Hub website for the video
tutorials and worksheets to use.
Please complete Lesson 4 of Week 2.
Step 1- Re-read 'Volcanic Landscapes' text below.
Step 2- Answer the comprehension questions about it.
1. Why do you think the heading Volcanic Landscapes was chosen for this text?
2. What does each event provide a volcano with?
3. What does the word ‘collapses’ tell you about what has happened to a volcano?
4. What things cause a volcano to continue to change even after it has become dormant or extinct?
5. How long does it take to erode a volcano’s soft exterior?
6. Why do people continue to live near active volcanoes?
7. Why do you think the author chose to describe the interior or a volcano as ‘a skeleton of hard lava,’?
1.30pm- Wider Curriculum
History and Art- Today we are going to remind ourselves all about the cave paintings that we studied during our Stone Age topic. Can you remember what we thought they might be trying to communicate?
Remind yourselves about cave paintings here: https://www.dkfindout.com/uk/history/stone-age/cave-painting/
Now try and recreate your own cave painting. We look forward to seeing the results!
Remember to send us some of your work from today!
Miss Humphreys and Mrs Kayani
2/4/2020 02:03:04 pm
Hi Mrs Kayani, I have done my homework today.
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
Here you can learn about the learning of Year 3.