1) While you read it, can you write down any adverbs that the author uses?
2) Find the definition of the words `nave` and `manipulate`.
3) Why do you think Zoe feels trapped?
4) Why has Dooby scared Zoe?
...`If Spat was Dooby`s right hand, Munchkin was the left...` 5) What does this line tell us about the 3 characters?
6) What has happened to Lyca? 7) What was life life on the island before Dooby came? 8) Why does Zoe think Dooby is a bully? What is your opinion of him? 9) Read from... `The boat was damaged...` Can you create a language landscape of the scene? Try to make your work detailed so it gives a clear idea of what is happening at this point in the story.
Address: Crumpsall Lane, Manchester, M8 5SR Telephone number: 0161 740 3741 Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org (Mrs. Hayes, Office Manager) Please contact Mrs. Hayes in our school office if you have any queries. If she is unavailable, other members of our office team will be able to assist you.
All material on our website is available as a paper copy.